At MPS Army Foundation we treat our dear furry friends with great love and devotion. With your ongoing support we can continue to work with breeders to eradicate the MPS-VI gene from dogs, and provide a better life for those currently living with the disorder.
MPS Army is proud to support Dogs, Cats and any other animals that may be discovered with MPS in the future.
You could sponsor your very own MPS Army Billboard now!
Just donate using the button below. You will get to pick the city you want the billboard in, you get to pick from a few billboard options, and we will even place your name on the billboard as the sponsor!
After your donation you will receive an email from us to collect the details.
The Mission of the MPS Army is to eradicate MPS-VI in dogs through Awareness, Education and DNA Testing, as well as, to provide support for those dogs affected by MPS-VI.
A world where MPS-VI is a thing of the past in dogs and, until such a time, all dogs affected by MPS-VI are given the support necessary to have the best life possible.
Want to lend a paw? When you use our code MPSARMY on any 6- or 12-month BarkBox subscription, they’ll donate $25 to us, and you’ll get your first box for 50% off! BarkBox is a monthly delivery of the original dog toys and all-natural treats, sure to make your pup flip out with joy. To get started, visit:
Check out some of the new designs added to the MPS Army Store.
1. assist with medical bills for the dogs found to have MPS-VI
2. provide funding for breeders to have their dogs tested for MPS-VI
3. send an MPS ARMY certification for the tested dogs that have been found to be free of the MPS-VI gene
4. provide an “out” for people whose dogs have been found to have MPS-VI who no longer wish to provide care for that dog
5. provide an adoption list for people wanting to adopt and care for an MPS-VI dog
6. raise funds for medical research for dogs with MPS-VI.
7. provide educational materials to breeders and parents of dogs with MPS-VI.
8. provide post mortem assistance to families of dogs with MPS-VI