MPS Army Foundation
At MPS Army Foundation we treat our dear furry friends with great love and devotion. With your ongoing support we can continue to work with breeders to eradicate the MPS-VI gene from dogs, and provide a better life for those currently living with the disorder.
MPS Army is proud to support Dogs, Cats and any other animals that may be discovered with MPS in the future.
The Mission of the MPS Army is to eradicate MPS-VI in dogs through Awareness, Education and DNA Testing, as well as, to provide support for those dogs affected by MPS-VI.
A world where MPS-VI is a thing of the past in dogs and, until such a time, all dogs affected by MPS-VI are given the support necessary to have the best life possible.
What makes us different makes us beautiful!
1. assist with medical bills for the dogs found to have MPS-VI
2. provide funding for breeders to have their dogs tested for MPS-VI
3. send an MPS ARMY certification for the tested dogs that have been found to be free of the MPS-VI gene
4. provide an “out” for people whose dogs have been found to have MPS-VI who no longer wish to provide care for that dog
5. provide an adoption list for people wanting to adopt and care for an MPS-VI dog
6. raise funds for medical research for dogs with MPS-VI.
7. provide educational materials to breeders and parents of dogs with MPS-VI.
8. provide post mortem assistance to families of dogs with MPS-VI
Check out some of the new designs added to the MPS Army Store.