At MPS Army Foundation we treat our dear furry friends with great love and devotion. With your ongoing support we can continue to work with breeders to eradicate the MPS-VI gene from dogs, and provide a better life for those currently living with the disorder.
The Mission of the MPS Army is to eradicate MPS-VI in dogs through Awareness, Education and DNA Testing, as well as, to provide support for those dogs affected by MPS-VI.
A world where MPS-VI is a thing of the past in dogs and, until such a time, all dogs affected by MPS-VI are given the support necessary to have the best life possible.
1. assist with medical bills for the dogs found to have MPS-VI
2. provide funding for breeders to have their dogs tested for MPS-VI
3. send an MPS ARMY certification for the tested dogs that have been found to be free of the MPS-VI gene
4. provide an “out” for people whose dogs have been found to have MPS-VI who no longer wish to provide care for that dog
5. provide an adoption list for people wanting to adopt and care for an MPS-VI dog
6. raise funds for medical research for dogs with MPS-VI.
7. provide educational materials to breeders and parents of dogs with MPS-VI.
8. provide post mortem assistance to families of dogs with MPS-VI